I’m associate professor in the Algorithms, Logic, and Graph Theory group at the Technical University of Denmark, Department of Applied Mathematics and Compute Science (DTU Compute). I received my PhD from the IT University of Copenhagen in 2007. Before joining the Technical University of Denmark I was a post doc at Lund University and the IT University of Copenhagen. My main research interests is the design and analysis of algorithms and data structures with focus on problems within combinatorial pattern matching.
- Program Committees: CPM 2013, SPIRE 2011, LATA 2011, ESA 2011.
- Organizer: SWAT 2014, WCTA 2013, ALGO 2009, Summer school on algorithms for advanced processor architectures (AFAPA).
- PhD students: Søren Vind, Patrick Hagge Cording, Hjalte Wedel Vildhøj.
- Events in the Algorithms and Logic group.
- Danish Research Council grant: Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms, and Data Structures, 2013-2016.
- Advanced Technology Foundation grant: Intelligent Video Surveillance, 2012-2015.
- Danish Research Council grant: Algorithms for Compressed Data, 2012.
- Danish Research Council grant: Efficient String Matching Through Word-Level Parallelism (SWLP), post doc scholarship, 2008-2010.
- EU 5th Framework grant: Deep Structures, Singularities and Computer Vision (DSSCV), PhD scholarship, 2002-2005.
- Current course(s): 02121 Introduction to Software Techology.
- I supervise projects with substantial algorithmic flavor at all levels. For BSc. and B. Eng. students the Search Engine Project (joint with Inge Li Gørtz) is available.
Technical University of Denmark
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Building 322, Office 016
Phone: +45 45 25 36 47
Fax: +45 45 93 00 74
Mobile: +45 26 12 16 18